Apologize

2007-11-20

I'm still an intern


M-48 uninterrupted hours... - 48小时无打扰时间...


D-yeah,yeah.Um 是啊 是啊


-you know what?Maybe this is not a good weekend. 也许这并不是个适合度假的周末


M- What did lexie say about me? Lexie说我什么了?


D-She didn't say anything.Idid all the talking. 她什么也没说 是我一直说


-Look,don't blame her. 别怪她


M-So what,you're friendswith my sister now? 怎么,你现在是我妹妹的朋友了?


-I mean,you talk to theother grey about me? 你和我妹妹说到我?


D-Mm-hmm.You know what I talkedabout with the other grey? 嗯知道我和你妹妹说什么吗?


-All the things thisgrey won't let me say. 说你不让我说的


M-You can say anything to me. 你可以对我说任何话


D-I want to marry you. 我想娶你


-I want to have kids with you. 想和你有孩子


-I want to build us a house. 想为我们建座房子


-I want to settle downand grow old with you. 想安顿下来 伴你终老


-I want to die when I'm110 years old in your arms. 我想110岁的时候 在你臂弯里死去


-I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours.我不想只要48小时无打扰时间


-I want a lifetime. 我想要一辈子


D-Mm-hmm.Do you see what happens? 嗯,明白发生什么了吗?


-I say things like that,and you fight the urge torun in the opposite direction. 我说这些你就极力向相反的方向跑开


D-It's okay.I understand. 没事 我明白


-I didn't,but now I do.I do.. 我之前不明白 但是现在懂了


-You're just getting started 你才刚刚开始


-And I've been doingthis for a long time. 我这样已经很长时间了


-Deep down...在心理上...


-you're still an intern.你还只是个实习生


-And you're not ready.你还没准备好


M-I'm not ready right now.我只是现在没准备好


-But things could staythe way they are...世事依旧...


-And I can get ready.I'll get ready.我能准备好 会准备好的


-Things can stay the way they are.世事依旧...


-We can still meet in theelevator or the on call room.我们仍在电梯里或待命室里约会


D-And maybe you'll be ready.也许你会准备好


-And I'll wait.I'll wait until you're ready.我会等你会等到你准备好


M-Okay,then.好吧 那么


D-Yeah,but what if...是的 但万一...


-what if while I'm waiting I meet someone万一在等待的过程中 我遇到别人


-who is ready to giveme what I want from you?她能给我 我想从你那里得到的?


M-What if you do?你会怎么办?


D-I don't know.我不知道

没有评论: